Comics: Original comic book art collection!

       Quick blog update. Decided to make a short video showing my original art collection.
I had been talking to someone on Twitter and couldn't remember what I still owned and what I had sold over time.


       I decided to make a video and figure out that question in real time.
Sadly, I had forgot a lot about some of the story points, and who many of the characters were as I was recording this unrehearsed and got a lot wrong. Thankfully I can remember most of the details now.

       If you don't know what original comic book art is I will be happy to tell you. It is simply the actual art, drawn by the creator, that they use to make the comic books you buy. So each piece is actual art work, drawn by the artist and is one of a kind.

       It is a great hobby to get into if you have a lot of expendable cash but can get expensive depending on the artist, the characters, the page layout and how much nostalgia collectors have over that particular piece.

      Again, it is a great hobby if you are not married and have a lot of free money and free time to put into it. But if you are like me, once you get married etc, you will probably have to stop it for a while.
Video below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Rooster Part 2: Mitch Swirls Further Down the Drain.

Reviews: Literally and Villains of the Snow Sea

SoulFinder by Douglas Ernst and Timothy Lim: REVIEW